Sweetness
Sweetness
Welcome to my Blog | Follow ? | Go back home ? |
★ Lessons
Wednesday, November 7, 2012 | Leave a comment ? (0)

For the past few days, I've been wasting myself away .
Not by drinking alcohol and what not but just you know... slacking .
I got to watch a taiwanese drama again after a really really long time.
The last time I got to watch a drama series from Taiwan was probably last year .
I got to relive my childish moments.
I still remember how I actually got into loving Taiwanese dramas.
The reasons why I still love watching Taiwanese dramas is well...
for starters,it'sthe most entertaining way for me to learn chinese quickly.
Secondly, I seem to always gain extra encouragment from them...
Encouragement to not give up in life easily
and to continue living life to the fullest.
Lastly, there's always a learning point from shows
whether it's about love, dreams, friendship or hatred.
Yes, the shows get exaggerated but still, the lessons have meaning.
I just finished watching 粉愛粉愛你
and it made me realize quite a lot of things.
You should count on yourself to be successful and not others, that's true success.
To be quite frank, I am a lazy, no good person who spends most of my
 free time lazing around doing nonsensical stuff
hoping that good things will happen to me without hardwork.
I know I'm wrong and I have come to realzie that I should finish what I've started.
I've started doing many, many things and I am ashamed to say that
 I haven't finished learning everything I wanted to.
My main goal in life now is to finish every single thing I've started and I'll start with Chinese.
Apparently, the only thing that keeps me going in
Chinese is watching shows.
I am totally going to use this to my advantage .


1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
Navigations above.