Sweetness
Sweetness
Welcome to my Blog | Follow ? | Go back home ? |
★ Sleepless
Friday, October 26, 2012 | Leave a comment ? (0)

Well, hello there my online journal.
It's 26Oct & 0128 in the morning !
It's insane that I'm still awake .
I'm having another sleepless night&
I don't know what has gotten over me.
No one's gonna care about it anyway .

You're lonely ,
You're sad .
You feel that everything you do is bad .
You pray
& you always say you're sorry
Losing yourself unwarily
You feel like disappearing ,
I know that feeling
But haven't you considered this ?
You have family ,
you have friends
& many other things
which others don't have
You have a wonderful life,
Which others would like
Even though they have 'hardships' that you go through
Whenever she thought of leaving,
She would start tearing
For she was not only leaving her loved ones alone,
But a world of beauty of its own .
There may be a lot hatred and what not
I guess it's our job to reach out .
To reach out to the people there
And tell them that violence is not fair.
Think about international relations
If not think for the future generations .
You may think your efforts are small
But it's the efforts which can make the enemy fall .
If , in life , you meet obstacles
Don't try to be an oracle .
No one can predict the future , you see
So instead of giving up,
Try your best to be the person you want to be .
AlyA . 26Oct2012 0150



1 2 3 4
1 2 3 4
Navigations above.